Ryno opens the show talking about last nights Idol Gives Back show. I believe they are still taking donations at 1-877-IDOL-AID. At least that’s what Zack and Cody just said.
The contestants sing Shout To The Lord and then Ryno shows more celebrity stuff that they didn’t show last night. When you get Ricki Lake, the Kardashians, Kobe Bryant, Dr. Phil, Rob Schneider and others lip syncing I’m A Believer, that’s quality entertainment. But Ricki Lake?
– Brooke White is curly tonight, extremely pasty, but definitely safe.
– Pompous David Cook is also safe. Was it me, or were they trying to turn him into a sexy symbol last night? With that hair?
– Big Dave Archuleta is also safe and gives Brooke White a stiff high five.
– Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown must really have no air because I think they’re lip syncing at least part of their hit single No Air.
– Jason Castro’s Dread Locks and Kristy Lee Cook are safe leaving Michael Johns, Syesha Mercado, and Carly Smithson in the bottom three.
– If I were to guess who would’ve been kicked out of the those three, I’d have guessed either girl. But that’s not the case. Big Rube Studdard celebrates Michael Johns home.
– The crowd is shocked, but I don’t think it’s that big of a deal. He wasn’t going to win the competition anyway. Seacrest out!