Everyone knows Party All The Time right? Well, Eddie Murphy came back to the scene with an album in 1993. It was interesting because it had a pretty stellar cast at the time. He was able to get a ton of artists to sing one word on the song Yeah like MC Hammer, Stevie Wonder, Luther Vandross, and Janet and Michael Jackson. He had Shabba Ranks on lead single I Was A King which was terrible and then Michael Jackson again on Whatzupwitu, which was bad as well, but still fun at the same time.
– Why is Ed in a wife beater? Probably to show off his new physique. Though I wasn’t really impressed with that double bicep shot.
– I couldn’t really see Mike’s lipstick in black and white, but when the picture went color, bam, it hit me right in the face.
– Why is Ed singing into Mike’s ear?
– I actually like the song without the video, but the video is so bad that I’m starting to hate this song.
– For the last half of that video I had so many things to say, but my fingers just couldn’t type them.
If I see Ed and Mike in the same room again, I’d ask them, “Whatzupwitu?”