It was all about one line.
Just one line.
And that line is very true. I mean, um, well, for some of us.
I don’t mean to bust your bubble, but girls of the world ain’t nothin’ but trouble.
– Did Will and Jazz just use the same sets for all of their late 80s videos?
– What’s up with the I Dream Of Jeannie sample?
– Just get the hell away from those girls that give you the play.
– Is that Tisha Campbell?
– Ok, it’s not Tisha. Just a pixelated video.
– Is that Uncle Phil?
– Is Jazz wearing pink sweats?